Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Winter is back

Although we enjoyed the preview of what seems will be a very warm summer, I am sad to announce that our winter is not yet gone =( After 5 days of nonstop rain, the sun is finally back; and even though it is not warming up much, I will not complain. 

Yesterday was my Suegra's birthday (Gordo's mom) and I sent her some flowers. Gordo told me yesterday in the morning that it was her birthday so I had to do same day delivery.. thank you very much for the late notice! Well, the thing is.. I bought her flowers without telling him that I would, you know... to surprise them all. I am a big fan of surprises :P . This is what you will not believe, when I showed him the picture of the flowers and told him that I had sent them... he started crying!!! I could not believe it! He was so emotional that he couldn't help but cry. LOL I know, it is mean that I laugh but it makes me chuckle! It's funny, such a girly thing to do! 

Next topic... is anyone interested on how my mentoring is going??! well... it went great the first day...and...  she didn't come on the second day LOL I hope it wasn't anything I did to make her feel she couldn't come to work!! I'm just kidding, we had a terrible storm yesterday and many people missed work, I guess that's what happened to her too. We had a meeting scheduled to discuss her needs and goals, gosh I sound so professional. 

I finally got my Outlook updated to 2010! It is so great, and it's meant to help with my new role as I will start monitoring the inbox! Muahaha evil laugh! 

On a brighter note... it has stopped raining which means it is time to start my running again! :D Super excited about that! I have been talking down on myself for eating not as healthy and not exercising. But these things go hand in hand, I feel that if I wasn't exercising there was no point in eating healthy... so I didn't. womp womp womp. 

Well... that is it for today, I really need to get some work going! :) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment