Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Thanks, I work out



So, I have been going out for a walk/run every night for the past two days! lol yes I said two days. But yesterday was easier than the day before, and today will be better and easier than yesterday. Although I must say I am thinking of changing my route... considering a dog tried to bite me yesterday!! and had me running faster than ever! LOL

Oh, I also downloaded the Nike+ app for my Samsung S4 and it is a great motivator, it keeps track of how long my run took, the route and calories. So yeah, that's a plus when you are just starting. 

On another note, it's starting to get warm down here! :) It's really humid today, but Uruguayans say that this is the normal transition from Winter to Spring, so fingers crossed I will no longer need to use sweaters, coats, scarves nor gloves, and of course as much as I love my UGGs I am looking forward to using sandals again! 

Kisses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment