Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Por las bueas soy buena, por las malas.... mala.

Isn't funny how fast your thoughts go through your head when you are mad? It always amazes me, I can think of a million different ways why my point of view is the right one, and why other is wrong. It is unbelievable isn't it?? 

TAKE TWO:
I had a very stressful day yesterday, I am having some issues at work related to my seniority and my future shift. However, today I am much more calm. I had a wonderful afternoon with my Gordo which made all my troubles disappear! =) Isn't wonderful, how one person can turn your whole day around. 
Talking about my work related issue it seems to be almost solved, my supervisor will be speaking to HR and clear up my questions/concerns. 

What is new? The stressful day I had yesterday made my lupus kick my little ass! By the end of the working day my hands were shaking nonstop and today they are still a little stiff but getting better with time. 

Diet & Exercise are so so. I haven't really been behaving so good lately with the exercise, I can come up with a million excuses LOL but none are acceptable! I have to get back on track! However, I am behaving with food! I am eating wheat noodles, no sodas, no cookies nor chocolates! No fried food either! Meats and veggies for the most part, and well wheat noodles with tomato sauce. Umm delish! and LOTS of water!! I'll get back on it with the exercise, I PROMISE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment