Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Thursday, September 12, 2013

No fame, no money I'm nobody... next stop Vegas please

I'm jamming to Sara Bareilles at work to keep awake! I ran 3.5 KM last night!!! (2 miles and some) Being honest it wasn't a complete run, I walked to but it was enough to make me a zombie today! I can barely stay awake!! It's totally worth it though. Although, I must say that I am bit upset to not be losing the weight I was expecting.. but I know that it takes time. So I will try to be patient, which is damn near impossible for me!!! 
look at that progress! - shame its on Spanish sorry! 


Thank God today is my Friday, I am exhausted!! My new work schedule is Sunday-Thursday, from 7:00 AM to 3:45 PM. Which is waaaay too early!! but at least I have my afternoons off, and I take naps :D 

I'm off to some training! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment