Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Monday, September 16, 2013

Rain Rain go AWAY!!

It has been raining since Thursday afternoon!! JEEZ!!! Needless to say I have not gone running since then, killing my vibe, ruining my routine. I cheated all weekend long, from french toast to pasta :O from sodas to wine, I am a total cheater! I must have gained at least 3 pounds this weekend!! What can I say... rain all weekend long... I was in total bliss with my Gordo. Cozy, warm, comfortable bliss <3 

I didn't work on Sunday (luckily) I had a coworker switch with me, so this week I'll work from Monday - Friday and only have Saturday off, which is a pooper... but oh well... I had Sunday off which was very convenient considering the storm we had! 

I could not fall asleep last night, I kept tossing and turning... I am paying the consequences now... CAN NOT KEEP MY EYES OPEN!!!! Well... it is Monday after all. 

I'm pretty sure this is what I look like
On another note, I start mentoring today!! :) Wish me luck! Off to work it is! 

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment