Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Friday, September 27, 2013

\\ Compare where you are and where you wanna be and you'll get nowhere //

Why do I insist on shopping online? Bad bad bad girl! I've been looking for some things for Sabrina, obviously in the states not here! I have been looking a lot lately at Burlington Coat Factory, things are ridiculously cheap! I have a cart with 12 things and don't even reach a $100USD!!  Does anyone understand my frustration?? I can buy no more than 3 good things here for that amount. So, I'm shopping online and having my suegra bring it to me by the end of the year when she comes down to visit. 

Moving on to the good news... I have lost 2 kilos!! that is roughly 4ish lbs! :) aren't we all just so proud of me! 

Just brief post to share :) 

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment