Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ready... set... go!

How many times have I said I would start exercising? one too many, unfortunately. Well, I've said it again and hope this time lasts. I have Gordo as a running buddy now and that will make things easier... I hope! I have been dieting for weeks on and off, now we are finally seeing some warmer days here in the south hemisphere, which is always inspiration to get fit is it not? I got some new running shoes, I found a bargain! :D which believe me.... it is not an easy thing to do down here! I know I have failed with keeping up with this blog before, but I ready several places that it helps when you are starting to get fit, so I'm giving it a try. 

NEW SHOES!! :D



So what else is new? Work is good, it is complicated... as it has been since day one! Whenever I find myself talking about my job I realize that nobody really understands what I do! :(   

My love life is full of love and I could not be happier. I have found a really good man, who loves me without hesitation. We have been living together now for about 7 months and it has been great, with a few bums in the road of course, but amazing nevertheless. Gordo is unemployed once again, which does not mean he has been fired or quit; he works in construction and they have completed their latest assignment. They are now looking into remodeling the oldest Castle in Uruguay... yeah that's right.. a castle! :) so proud of my boo for going after what he wants. 

Oh! How could I forget? I finally met my mother-in-law, or should I say monster-in-law? Just kidding, she was really sweet and nice to me. How could she not? I am making her only son happy! She came and stayed for a month! :O that's right a whole month... not at our apartment thank the Lord! Actually... it was Gordo who was really annoying... does that happened only to me? or is it common? I get it.. it had been almost two years since they didn't see each other, and a lot happened in that time, Gordo's dad passing away being one of those things. I understand there were many things to talk about and discuss, but that doesn't meant I want to share my boo!! 

Well that's all for now! 

XoXo! :)


Pookie bear! 



No comments:

Post a Comment