Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat!?!?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 

Today is Halloween! :) I have never been the biggest fan of this particular holiday.. but as you might have guessed it, Uruguay does not really celebrate it. So, it is at times like this, when there is no spirit at all, that I miss it. How true is the saying you never know what you have until you lose it!? Now that I don't have it, I want it! 

I'm taking out my niece tonight even if she doesn't the real deal at least she will have an idea, and that is what matters most! 

Gordo's niece and nephew are in town from the lovely, the wonderful ATL :) They're staying for about 10 days, and Gordo is just ecstatic about it! The kids are really nice; the girl is just adorable, I am in love with her! Well.. I am off to work! :) 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment