Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Just give me a reason


Look at the ocean!

Happy Sunday to everyone! Here I am at work again, on a Sunday! -_- It has been a lovely day today, the sun is out brightening up my day! My daddy brought me to work today so that I wouldn't have to ride the bus :) 

I had a magnificent weekend! me and Gordo went to the beach, no its not warm enough for beach yet, but we had this trip all paid and after the bike fiasco that was exactly what we needed. It was a bit cold and cloudy on Saturday but we managed to make the best of it. Eating ice cream and taking long walks on the beach... I mean LONG walks! 

It is such a beautiful thing what we have, I mean I am the luckiest girl in the world!! I feel this man loves me more than anything and I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with him! :) 

And it off I go to see my Gordo! <3 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment