Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Slow Progress is progress

I am trying to not give up on my fitness just yet... I went to an informative session about being physically active. They told us that in order to be physically active one must have at minimum of 210 minutes moderate intensity aerobic activity a week. A minimum!! So that would be 30 minutes a day... taking that into consideration... I found an aerobics class :) Yesterday was my first day; I went with my neighbor. Having a partner for such activities make it easier, and helps you compromise to it, since you know you'll be letting someone down if you do not go to the class. 

The class was really good! It was "old school", some of the exercises we were doing seemed like we were going back to basics! Nothing fancy, just steps, weights & abs along with your warm ups and cool downs. Lets just say.. it gets the job done! 

I haven't weight myself in a few weeks, mainly because I know I haven't been on my best behavior lately... so I rather not get upset about it. Instead, I will wait until I have had a few good days, food & exercise wise. Is that cheating? 

Based on this image I guess I am making progress!!! 

Today is my Friday! Finally!! I am off to work! 

Toodles! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment