Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Oh boy oh boy!

What a crappy week I have had! =( That is not the best conversation starter but it is the truth. I have had a headache since Monday! I believe I even mentioned it on my last post. Well, to add to that crap... on Monday they stole our bike, I don't mean a bicycle bike, I mean a motorcycle bike!!! Fucking pichis of this fucking country! wooooah I guess I let that out without hesitation lol. I was soooo upset, still am. I haven't even finished paying for this one yet :( 

So now we are looking into buying a new one, I mean we have to! It is how we move around in this country without having to wait 45 minutes for a bus to come! We are debating on how we should buy it, I really don't want to take out another on credit, I mean it is annoying to think that you will have to spend all year paying for something that you had previously bought, it would be just a frustrating reminder every month. Gordo insists that his mom will help us with this, she promised she would; honestly I don't want to depend on anyone other than myself, well ourselves. It's just less messy that way. 

Creamy Green Enchiladas | http://laurassweetspot.com
yummy yummy!
On another note... one thing that calms me down is cooking, so yesterday I cooked. I made these delicious green enchiladas! Umm yummy! They turned out amazing!! I haven't eaten anything like that in a while! It was a good picker up for this crappy week. I got the recipe from Laura's Sweetspot page and it was amazing, so simple to follow the instructions and surprisingly most of the ingredients were available in Montevideo!!  The only thing missing was the Monterey Jack Cheese, but I used another one to substitute. Lets be honest, anything cheesy is good! no matter what kind of cheese was used. 

Gordo absolutely loved them, I swear there is nothing better than seeing his happy face when I cook something delicious! It makes all the efforts worth it. By the time he got home from work it was almost ready to be served! =) 

Must get back to work now! 

XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment