Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

There's good in goodbye


Blown Away [+digital booklet]

I am oh so totally loving Carrie Underwood's song Good in Goodbye... my favorite line... "As bad as it was, as bad as it hurt I thank God I didn't get what I thought that I deserved..." 
Does anyone else ever feel like a song was written just for you, to fit your life story, or your current situation? I love that about music, it can relate to anyone. Lately I have been listening to very mellow music, Carrie Underwood, John Mayer and those of similar music style... it's very soothing.. 

This song totally made sense to me, I couldn't help but think about everything that has happened to me; getting deported and thinking that I was being taken away from the love of my life and that my life was ruined (yeah I was 20... so a bit over dramatic) but now, I am happier than I have ever been! I am in such a healthy relationship with a man that is so good to me, who takes care of me in every way, mentally, physically, emotionally; all around goodness. I seriously couldn't have asked for more. 

I have been feeling pretty good lately, I think it has to do with the weather getting nicer! :) It just makes me happy. No more cold days and hopefully very few rainy days. We went out for a walk yesterday... I mean it is just too nice to stay indoors! 

Work has been good lately as well, I have been keeping busy and time goes by faster. I have arranged a carpool for my new schedule so no need to ride the bus :D I am managing to get my work done along with the additional tasks my supervisor is assigning to me, I am more than welcome to any challenge! I just don't want to feel like I am not being valued, or that my skills are going to waste... that happened at my last job and that is why I ended up quitting. In November it will be a year of me working here... I honestly thought I would be further along and would understand everything clearly... sadly it is not that way. I talked about this with one of my close friends here and she told me to not worry that it was normal to feel that way, my supervisor has told me that too. 

Now... I must get back to working duties! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment