Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I promise to never forget that this is once in a lifetime love


Probably one of the most beautiful love stories I've ever scene created in fifteen minutes.I watched The Vow last night, Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams are great working together, I have loved her for ever! It is a shame she doesn't have that many films because she is really good. And well.. Channing Tatum is just yummy! Eye candy lol, platonic love aside.... his performance was stunning, it was the main reason I cried so much during this movie. I could totally feel his pain and agony, and most importantly his love! If you haven't seen this movie, do so! Go now, you will love it!! I cried my little eyes out, and this morning I paid the price... they were so swollen I looked like sh*t coming to work. Totally worth it though, I would watch it again tonight, if only Gordo would let me! 
Today is one of those days where no matter what I eat or do I still feel fat =( I have a tomato and a hard boiled egg for lunch today and I still feel like that would be too much. I have not been eating too healthy this week, I have been baaaad!! I wonder if anyone else feels that way after they eat crappy food. That they need to have a total cleansing feast to go back to normal... I should do so next week. ummm... pondering on that! 
This weekend I have to get some tests done to see how my 'condition" is going... I had a major nosebleed this morning.. could be due to my constant headaches of last week and some of this week. I will definitely mention that to my doctor, wonder if it is related to my Lupus... 

BTW: Uruguay is playing tomorrow! soccer fever baby! =D Hope we win! Such nice weather for sports! 

oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment