Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday .... feels like a Friday!

I guess today is an Uruguayan Friday since we are not working tomorrow. I don't mind that. At all! Me and Gordo are heading down to Piriapolis tomorrow morning! Spending the whole weekend away from everyone! Sounds absolutely delish! Can't wait!!! :) Im up early and on my way to a job interview, second interview, not sure why I'm being interviewed twice... just hope it's for a good thing rather than bad. I currently work in Zonamerica, nice place to work with the exception that its an hour plus away from home!!! I had to get up at 7:30 to be at this interview by 10! Of course... I am riding the bus... in a car it's about 15 minutes.  Crazy difference right? Well... that's Uruguay for you. No of course we don't have a subway system. You must be confusing us with Argentina. Don't feel like complaining today, well not this early in the morning. I have accepted my luck. This is it. So no complaining!

Big interview, fingers crossed!!!
Awesome long weekend coming up!
Can't and won't let anything bring me down!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment