Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

One week notice

I handed in my one week notice yesterday! Feels like I have an eternity til Friday!! Ready for my little week off to relax and clear my mind!! Before starting my new job on the 19th! Got paid today and had to change my dollar at $19.55 uff thats a killer right there!! Lucky for me Sabre will change it for me at $24 :)

Working today til 9pm!! Horror!! Gordo is coming to pick me up and hanging with me a bit tonight :) miss him so much, feels like forever since I last saw him and it was only on Sunday! He sent me flowers yesterday to congratulate me on my new job!! <3 as if I didn't love him enough before!!

Back to work to train the fake boob bimbo that will attempt to replace me. Oh the joys! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment