Because life is better when you are not alone... <3

Monday, November 5, 2012

Back to Reality

Vacations were absolutely perfect!!! Couldn't have been better, not even being on my period ruined the wonderful 3 days spent together with my Gordo! I came back even more in love than I was before. Didn't even think that was possible.We went to Piriapolis, went up to el Cerro de San Antonio. Saint of Relationships (how convenient)  went to the beach, enjoyed the pool, ate ice cream everyday there. It was fantastic! Zero complains, well of course the usual one... it was too short. Indeed it was. I know now how great this man is, I am completely in love.

Here is a picture from el Cerro de San Antonio - absolutely breathtaking. 



Things are going smoothly. I gave my one week notice at work, Friday is my last day!!! :) Can't really explain the relief that I have knowing I am leaving this place. I was truly uncomfortable, and felt that I was alienating myself. Which of course is not healthy at all. I am ready to get started somewhere new and have the opportunity to a fresh start. Somewhere where no one knows that I applied for Team Lead and didn't get the job. Somewhere where I won't have a psycho stalker ex boyfriend, where no one knows me. I am looking forward to it!!

Gordo finally came around the idea of me doing from 2-11 PM. I am quite aware that is not a pretty schedule, and I'm sure I will complain about it. But right now, I know that this is a sacrifice that I have to make to have a better tomorrow, for the both of us.  I am so eager to start my new life with him, with my new job and new challenges that we will face. Knowing in my heart that we will make it through whatever.

It seems the apartment we want might be willing to accept deposit!! which is great, considering how many errands we would have to run in order to get Contaduria. (needed to rent here in Uruguay, you can only get it if you are employed by the government). Fingers crossed that we can move it before the end of year! Container arrives next month, so not quite a rush, yet. Hard thing to ask from me since I am extremely anxious! Worse than a little kid.

I feel very happy, in a way I haven't felt in a while. Perhaps not even back in the states, which is really difficult for me to admit that I might not be missing it as much as I was before. I might really be adjusting to Uruguay, and I have Gordo to thank for that.


Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment